Views:20 Author:Site Editor Publish Time: 2019-10-17 Origin:Site
PVC Edge banding is widely used in furniture manufacture industry.
The main component of PVC edge banding is polyvinyl chloride. Polyvinyl chloride resin (PVC) is used as the main raw material. Then add appropriate amount of calcium carbonate, anti-aging agent, modifier, etc.
PVC edge banding is divided into several proportions according to the ratio of added PVC and calcium carbonate, such as 1:1, 2:1, 3:1 and so on. When the proportion of calcium carbonate is high, the physical properties are unstable, the PCV edge banding will be easily broken and fade color. High-quality PVC edge banding, due to the high proportion of PVC components, product stability is very high, then it will not be easily broken and fade color.
The quality of PVC edge banding is generally reflected in the following aspects:
(1) The surface is smooth, no bubbles, no lines, and the gloss is moderate;
(2) The surface and back are flat, uniform in thickness and uniform in width;
(3) The hardness is reasonable, the higher the elasticity, the better the quality and the stronger the wear resistance;
(4) The back treatment agent is transparent or white, and The coating should be uniform. If it is not handled properly, it will result in low adhesion and even unable to be bonded after the edge banding;
(5) The color of each batch of edge banding should be as consistent as possible. The smaller the color difference of different batches, the better the quality;
(6) No debris and gaps while trimming and cutting.