Views: 14 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2019-07-17 Origin: Site
The UV coated board is one kind of board (plywood & MDF & Particle board) whose surface is protected by UV treatment.
The surface is bright, wear-resistant, chemically resistant, long-lasting, and resistant to moisture and deformation.
The UV vanish color can be made according to the customers' requirement, through advanced laser paint equipment, the edge is cleaned, the face is evenly painted, and the primer is processed three times. It is the preferred material for furniture and cabinets.
1. The surface has high smoothness and the specular highlight effect is obvious.
2. The paint film is rich and the color is full.
3. Environmentally friendly and healthy, it does not contain volatile substances such as benzene. It is cured by ultraviolet light and forms a dense cured film to reduce the release of substrate gas.
4. Permanently does not fade.
5. Scratch resistant, high hardness, solidified at room temperature, no deformation for a long time.
6. Acid and alkali resistant, anti-corrosion, resisting the corrosion of various acid-base disinfectants.